Pixie Lott Covers Sugar Magazine





Pixie Lott takes the September 2010 cover of Sugar magazine.

On running into Justin Bieber: “I did a TV show with Justin Bieber recently. He is a little cutie. I went looking for him before the show to introduce myself and he was in his dressing room. It was full of people and I was like, ‘Hiiiii!’ He was so nice and friendly but, before you ask, no he didn’t flirt with me!”

On finding a boyfriend of her own: “There is someone I like. He’s new to my friendship group, but we’ve only met a few times, so I don’t really know what’s going to happen, if anything. But, I do like him.”

On her friendship with Gregg Sulkin: “I met him in LA a couple of years ago when I was out there recording. We were staying in the same hotel and we got chatting. He lives out there now so I visit him whenever I go out. He hasn’t introduced me to Selena yet, but I went to visit the set of Sonny With A Chance and met Demi Lovato! She was really nice. It’s a shame about her and Joe [Jonas] not working out, they were so cute together.”
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive