Emma Stone: Nylon Magazine Girl






Emma Stone is featured in the October 2010 issue of Nylon Magazine.

On how it feels to be a movie star: “I haven’t really examined that too much on my own yet. I think if I thought about that I’d have a full-blown panic attack and not be able to do my job at all.”

On why she likes being funny: “I think my ultimate goal at the end of the day is to make my parents laugh. Maybe that is what this is all about: a roundabout way of trying of trying to entertain my parents, just like I did in the living room when I was a kid.

On her parents letting her move to LA at a young age: “I’ve become more appreciative as I get older that they said it was OK, and they didn’t let me become some crazy, emancipated nutter. That was not me saying emancipated people are insane.”
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive