Taylor Swift Covers Glamour Magazine





Taylor Swift takes the October 2010 cover of Glamour magazine.

On the Kaney diss: Everything that happens to me gets put into a song. For some reason, I’m really comfortable talking about my personal life in songs. There, I don’t hold back: names, dates, expressions on people’s faces, times, exactly where we were and how it felt, what I wish I would have said to them in the moment. So I’m not only excited about sharing the songs with fans; I’m also pretty interested to hear the response from the guys I’ve written about on this record.

On the most important lesson learned in love: I’ve learned that you can’t predict it or plan for it. For someone like me who is obsessed with organization and planning, I love the idea that love is the one exception to that. Love is the one wild card.

On qualities she looks for in a guy: When I’m getting to know someone, I look for someone who has passions that I respect, like his career. Someone who loves what he does is really attractive. In high school, I used to think it was 'like sooooo cool' if a guy had an awesome car. Now none of that matters. These days I look for character and honesty and trust.

On not being a party girl: I have no idea who I’m going to be in the future, but right now, that’s not me. I like to write about relationships. I like it when my friends come over and we crowd around the piano and sing Journey songs at the top of our lungs.. And I like things that make me feel seven again. I don’t ever look down on people for the way they choose to have fun; it’s just not necessarily the way I like to have fun.
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive