Demi Lovato Talks Joe Jonas Breakup

Demi Lovato revealed to People that next time she would like to keep her boyfriend a secret:

'I learned my lesson. It's not very much fun when you break up in a public relationship. So, maybe next time keep a secret. I know that he has the best intentions.

Definitely most guys don't have the same intentions that he does. You want to say to your fans, 'Guess what, I'm so in love with somebody.' You want to shout it from the rooftops. That's what you do when you fall in love. At the same time, I learned my lesson. You know, I'll go public when I marry someone one day.'

'No new romances. I'm perfectly happy with being single. I feel like also if I was going to have a new romance, I'd keep it private. Working with [Joe] has been fine. It's been really great.'
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive