Jessica Szohr Covers Nylon September 2010




On whose Gossip Girl clothes she would steal: “I personally think Jenny has the best wardrobe on the show – it’s kind of grungy, but girly, without being too put together. Blair is too structured and perfect, Serena is always glammed up. Vanessa’s waaaay too much with every color and pattern. It sounds like I’m being negative about them all, but I’m not – I think they all look great. But if I was going to go shopping for [me], I’d head straight into Jenny’s closet.”

On potential Season Four plot lines: “I keep saying they have to bring in other characters because how many times can six characters date and hook up with each other before it gets real old?”

On filming at 2 am in a lake for her new movie, Piranhas 3D: “I was actually like, I’m going to be attacked!”
more

Popular Posts

Blog Archive